The information provided gives some practical general information relating to epilepsy and COVID-19.
- Does having epilepsy put me at increased risk from coronavirus?
- If I catch coronavirus could it trigger a seizure?
- Are face coverings (face masks) safe for people with epilepsy?
- I’m worried about catching coronavirus at work but my employer says I have to go in. What can I do?
- Do epilepsy medicines stop the immune system working well?
- Will the situation with coronavirus lead to shortages of my epilepsy medicine?
- My child has epilepsy. Are they at increased risk?
- How can I get support while self-isolating?