Watch our recorded webinar
Conducting Structured Medication Reviews for Frail Older Patients
This webinar is unmissable for any pharmacist looking at delivering the PCN DES or driving a population approach to prioritising patients for holistic SMRs. In this webinar we will look at the challenge of stratifying and prioritising your patients as well as launching a holistic approach to conducting SMRs.
Recorded on: 24th March 2021
Run time: 1:24:11
Sam Cudby Practice Pharmacist
Dr. Emma Woodcock Clinical Director and Educational and Workforce Development Lead
Objectives of this webinar:
• To discuss the challenges of prioritising and managing your frail older patient population alongside the COVID-19 vaccination programme
• To equip clinical pharmacists to conduct holistic SMRs for frail older patients as per the PCN DES
• To run through a patient case study and discuss how to conduct holistic patient-centred SMRs, including nutritional considerations
This webinar was hosted by the i2i Network run by Soar Beyond and supported through an educational grant by Nutricia.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming webinars, events and CPD accredited e-learning programmes.
Register below for free access to a wide range of support services and resources including:
- Our free Sampling Service to order product samples and have them sent to your patients' homes.
- A range of CPD accredited e-learning programmes.
- Order free paper copies of our support tools for yourself or to use with your patients.
- Sign up to receiving marketing communications and be the first to know about our free educational events & webinars, the latest scientific research and product updates.