Apps from Nutricia
We develop Apps to make life easier for patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
For Dietitians: The Nutricia Dietetic App
The Nutricia Dietetic App helps to bring simplicity to your day with up to date product compendiums, nutritional requirement calculators and regimen comparison options all available in one place.
It’s simple to use, needing no sign on or registration, is optimised for phones and tablets and a desktop version is available too.
All the datacards for adult, metabolic and paediatric Nutricia products are available.
Nutritional requirements calculator
Enter the patients age, weight and height to calculate their energy, protein and fluid requirements, metric or imperial options are available and the new PENG calculator is available as an option for adults.
Create a regimen and compare this to national reference values.
Use the filter to identify allergens as well as Kosher, Halal, Vegan and Vegetarian suitability.
For Nutricia Homeward patients: The Award Winning Nutricia Homeward App
The Nutricia Homeward App is a safe and secure method of communication between Nutricia Homeward patients and either their Nutricia Homeward Nurse or managing healthcare professional.
It is simple and easy to use on phones and tablets and is GDPR compliant.
The Nutricia Homeward App supports a positive patient experience by offering:
- Greater choice
- Increased convenience
- More flexibility
- Faster response
- Less intrusion into a patient’s home
Download the Nutricia Homeward App
For patients with an inherited metabolic disorder: the LowPro App
Life can be complicated whoever you are. Living with a inherited metabolic disorder demands that extra little bit of organisation to keep track of your protein intake, take your substitutes, and regularly check your blood. We’ve developed the LowPro App, a tracker full of helpful features to make life a little simpler:
- To get started, just add your daily limit of exchanges, your protein substitute, your desired blood level range, and you’re off!
- Add your exchanges throughout the day
- Calculate how much of a certain food you can have for one exchange
- Set reminders to take your protein substitute
- Add your blood results
- See your number of exchanges, protein substitutes, and latest blood levels on the dashboard
- Make notes of questions to ask your healthcare professional
- Set alerts so you never miss another appointment
- Save your results, or share them with your healthcare professional quickly and easily.
Download the LowPro App
For parents of children who have a Cow's Milk Allergy: MyNeocate App
MyNeocate App, a unique tool to support parents in managing their child's Cow's Milk Allergy or Multiple Food Protein Allergy. The MyNeocate App includes:
- Diary function, where parents can track their child's daily food and drink intake, along with their sleep, mood, nappies, symptoms and growth (both weight and height). These inputs can be used to create graphs and track changes over time.
- Neocate Recipes, which can be filtered by allergen or by recipe collection.
- Helpful Tips and Resources, including articles and videos to support parents with understanding Cow's Milk Allergy, weaning and Neocate product preparation.
- An Allergy Card which allows parents to share information on their child's condition with friends, family and carers easily.
A MyNeocate App leaflet is available for parents, which details the features of the MyNeocate App and how it can be downloaded from the App Store. Please click the link to download the leaflet.