A comprehensive network of support services for professionals and parents.
Our commitment, dedication and experience ensures that we can deliver a bespoke and personal touch of care to all of our patients.
The support services we offer include
- Educational events
- Nutricia Resource centre
- Nutricia nursing service
- Homeward 4 Kids
- Small Talk
- Neocate starter packs and recipe books for parents
- Online advice and support
Nutricia provides a range of educational allergy events that are endorsed by various medical bodies for CPD/CME.
Nutricia Resource Centre
The Nutricia Resource Centre is a dedicated care line for patients and healthcare professionals, staffed by a team of registered dietitians
The Nutricia Resource Centre provides:
- Valuable educational services and resources
- Advice on available evidence
- Patient information leaflets
- Information on the composition of Nutricia products
- Guidance on using Nutricia products
- Cow's Milk Allergy News & Events
Nutricia Sample Service
Nutricia created its sample service to provide a fast, reliable and hassle free service for samples to be delivered directly to a patient. If you would like to order a product sample to be delivered to a patient, please visit: https://www.nutricia.co.uk/sampling-service.
This sample service is available to healthcare professionals based in England, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland only.
Nutricia Nursing Service
The Nutricia Nursing Service is available for all tube fed patients on Nutricia products.
This service includes:
- Teaching and education delivered in a variety of care settings e.g. home, schools, respite care
- Assessment and planning of care
- Co-ordination and collaboration of care (e.g. GPs, dietitians and critical care nurses)
- Emotional support
- Co-ordination of supplies and equipment (with dietitians and Nutricia Homeward)
- Prevention of hospital readmission by clinical intervention
- All Nutricia nurses have training in the safeguarding of children and there is an internal referral process should there be concerns that need to be escalated
Homeward 4 Kids
Homeward 4 Kids is a home delivery service provided by Nutricia for tube fed children in multiple care settings.
Homeward 4 Kids provides:
- First home care services for tube fed children
- Monthly deliveries to your patient’s home (or other locations) providing parents/carers with the security that they have all they need
- The 24 hour advice line
- A dedicated team of patient coordinators, nurses and drivers accredited with the Government’s CSE award (Customer Service Excellence)
- Support for HCPs – ongoing training and advice
- Homeward online – allowing patients to access their monthly order and do their stock checks
- SMS Text Ahead – patient delivery notifications via SMS
*Charter Mark is the Government's award scheme for recognising quality and encouraging excellence in public service.
‘Small Talk’ newsletter is a quarterly publication that covers a range of paediatric nutrition-related topics, bringing you the latest in topical issues, new research, new products and conference and event listings.
Neocate Syneo and Neocate LCP Parent Packs
Cow's Milk Allergy Support Services
Nutricia has launched the MyNeocate App, a unique tool to support parents in managing their child's Cow's Milk Allergy or Multiple Food Protein Allergy. The MyNeocate App includes:
- Diary function, where parents can track their child's daily food and drink intake, along with their sleep, mood, nappies, symptoms and growth (both weight and height). These inputs can be used to create graphs and track changes over time.
- Neocate Recipes, which can be filtered by allergen or by recipe collection.
- Helpful Tips and Resources, including articles and videos to support parents with understanding Cow's Milk Allergy, weaning and Neocate product preparation.
- An Allergy Card which allows parents to share information on their child's condition with friends, family and carers easily.
A MyNeocate App leaflet is available for parents, which details the features of the MyNeocate App and how it can be downloaded from the App Store. Please click the link to download the leaflet.
You can download the app now from the Apple App Store.
Do you have a question?
Contact our team of experts for guidance on the use and composition of our product range, for support with queries regarding your Nutricia account and sampling service or to get in touch with your local Nutricia representative. We are available Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm (except Bank Holidays)