Discover all our Nutricia Homeward Service Elements.
The team of patient coordinators at Nutricia Homeward are based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire and can be contacted, Monday to Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm or Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm on 0800 093 3672* (*Free from landlines and mobiles).
They contact patients and carers each month to check feed and equipment supplies and arrange the next delivery. Nutricia Homeward Patient Coordinators can also support patients and carers who may:
- Have feed or equipment questions
- Have delivery enquiries
- Need to register a change of address or other change or circumstances
- Need to make alternative delivery arrangements
- Want to register to order online
All calls are recorded for training purposes.
The Homeward Pharmacy team process all prescriptions using scanning technology which optimises safety and minimises risk.
The Homeward Pharmacy is an NHS Distance Selling Pharmacy, with premises registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and operates under professionally and nationally agreed protocols.
Additional services can also be provided:
- Dispensing of NHS prescriptions and repeat prescriptions for medicines and appliances
- Maintenance of patient medication records
- The supply of dressings
- Advice on medicines and treatment of minor ailments
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Guidance and information leaflets from the NHS
- Support for self-care
- Signposting to other NHS services and healthcare organisations
To contact the Homeward Pharmacy, please click here.
Only Nutricia Homeward provides a dedicated delivery service for patients who are enterally fed at home.
This information is intended for patients, and carers, registered on Nutricia Homeward.
Information for GP practices
Out Of Hours Advice Line
Out of Hours Advice Line: 0800 0933 672
Nutricia Homeward supports patients and carers to safely feed at home 365 days a year, 24 hours a day through the Out of Hours Advice Line, the aim of which is to offer one call resolution for all.
This advice line is manned by qualified Nurses trained in enteral nutrition; these Nurses can reassure patients and carers and avoid unnecessary hospital visits by offering troubleshooting advice on enteral tube feeding and equipment.
All calls to Nutricia Homeward's Out of Hours Advice Line are logged within Nutricia Homeward Connections and can be viewed by both the Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurse Specialist and the patients' Health Care Professional.
The Out of Hours Advice Line operates:
- Monday to Thursday 17:00 - 09:00
- Friday from 16:00 onwards
- Weekends and Bank Holidays 24 hours a day
Family Welcome Pack
NEW free Welcome Pack available for all children registered on Homeward for Kids.
A new visual explaining the Nutricia Homeward Patient Journey.
Nutricia Homeward Transition Support Service
You are now at an age where you are, or soon will be, moving from children’s NHS services into adult NHS services, you may be becoming more responsible for your own enteral nutrition.