- Follow our Loprofin basic bread recipe to make your dough.
- Divide the dough into 30g pieces.
- Roll the dough in between your hands to get a smooth ball.
- Place on a baking sheet and press down with the palm of your hand until you have a slightly flatten ball.
- Allow to prove for 30–40 minutes until doubled in size.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, dust the tops of the muffins with Loprofin mix and place into the frying pan.
- Cook for 1 minute per side.
- Now place on a baking sheet and bake at 170°C for 10 minutes.
- Whenever you are rolling /handling dough always dust your work surface with Loprofin Mix to stop the dough from sticking to the roller and to your work surface.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional