1 small banana
1 small pear
1 medium carrot
2 tsps Loprofin Egg Replacer
100g Loprofin Mix
1 tsp baking powder
½ breakfast biscuit
2 tablespoons of Loprofin Drink
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a folk, then grate in the carrot and pear.
- Add the Loprofin Drink, Loprofin Egg Replacer, Loprofin Mix, baking powder and crumble in the breakfast biscuit until combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little drizzle of oil over medium/low heat and add spoons of the mixture.
- Cook on the first side until you can see bubbles on top of the pancake then flip over and cook on the other side.
- Once cooked, you can chill and freeze the pancakes until needed.
- To re-heat, place in the toaster or microwave until hot.
Chef's Tip: You can add any other fruit to this mixture fresh or dried.
Serve with a fresh blueberry compote - heat blueberries with a little water and heat gently until the fruit has released its juice and the fruit has popped. Serve hot or cold.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.