Easter chocolate nests
100g low protein white chocolate
50g low protein marshmallows
25g unsalted butter
50g golden syrup
50g Loprofin Cereal
50g puffed rice cereal
50g low protein biscuits
Cupcake cases and low protein mini Easter eggs to decorate
- In a bowl, melt the butter, low protein chocolate, and golden syrup together in a microwave
- Once melted, add the Loprofin Cereal, low protein biscuits, and low protein marshmallows - stir so everything is coated in the chocolate mixture
- Take spoons of the mixture and place them into a cupcake case. With the back of a spoon make a hole in the middle of each cake so it looks like a bird’s nest
- Place a few mini Easter eggs onto the middle of each cake (sprinkle with glitter or sugar sprinkles). Allow them to set in the fridge before eating
- You can add dried fruit to the mixture or change the cereal to suit yourself
- You can also use low protein milk or plain chocolate in this recipe
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.