100g caster sugar
200g Loprofin Mix
2 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
175ml Sno-pro or Loprofin Drink
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl, beat until light and creamy.
- Add the Loprofin Mix, Loprofin Egg Replacer, vanilla essence, baking powder, and Sno-pro/Loprofin Drink to the mixture.
- Beat the mixture for one minute using an electric hand mixer, or 2-3 minutes with a wooden spoon until the mixture smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases. If desired, sprinkle a little granulated sugar over each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.