- 200 mls Sno-Pro or Loprofin Drink
- 20g custard powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen kiwi
- Mix the custard powder with the Sno-Pro and vanilla essence then place the mixture into the microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir and repeat until the custard has thickened, then place it in the freezer until cold.
- Once the custard has cooled, add it to a food processor along with the frozen banana and kiwi. Pulse until you have a smooth ice-cream.
- Serve straight away or freeze until needed.
- Any fruit can be used, just freeze the fruit before processing
- You can batch make this ice-cream portion and keep in the freezer until needed
- Change the flavour by adding the zest of an orange, lemon or lime
- To make chocolate ice cream, add 20g of hot chocolate powder to the custard
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision
*The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.