- 5 tablespoons Loprofin Cake Mix
- 1 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons of Sno-Pro or Loprofin Drink
- Use any mug, teacup, or plastic dish that is microwave safe.
- Add in the Loprofin Cake Mix and Loprofin Egg Replacer and stir together.
- Next, add in the melted butter and Sno-Pro/Loprofin Drink, stirring until you have a soft batter.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Serve hot or allow to cool.
- You can add any dried fruit to this cake e.g. raisins, currants, or dates
- You can add low protein chocolate chips
- Add fresh fruit to the bottom of the mug e.g. raspberries, blueberries, banana
- Add the zest of ½ an orange or vanilla extract
- Serve hot with custard, low protein yogurt or ice cream
- Oil can be used if you don’t have any butter
- You can freeze the cakes until needed
- Once cooled, decorate with buttercream like a cupcake
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision
*The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.