Apricot rice pudding with Neocate Junior
50g flaked rice
3 roughly chopped dried or tinned apricots
4 scoops Neocate Junior Vanilla flavour
- Combine the rice flakes, water and apricots in a small pan.
- Gently heat the mixture until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Stir in the Neocate Junior.
- Stir through a little more water to desired consistency, if required.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.