Roasted sweet potato and halloumi salad
- 1 medium sweet potato cut into cubes
- 20g olive oil
- 50g low protein halloumi style cheese
- 25g tomatoes
- 25g cucumber
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cubes of sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil before baking at 180oc for 20 minutes until golden and crunchie.
- Slice the halloumi style cheese, tomatoes and cucumber and add these to the mixed leaves, topping with the cooked sweet potato and serve warm.
- You can dress the salad with any salad dressing or mayonnaise.
- Great for a lunch or BBQ
- Any low protein cheese can be used in this recipe
- Any salad vegetables can be added including celery, peppers, beetroot, cress,
- If you need to add exchanges, baby spinach is great here
- Coconut yogurt garlic and smoked paprika is a great dressing for this salad
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional