Ginger cheesecake roll
- In a bowl, whisk the vegan double cream to soft peaks then, add the icing sugar, vanilla, zest of the orange, and the low protein cream cheese. Stir until combined.
- Pour the orange juice into a small bowl, dipping one ginger biscuit into the orange juice for 2 seconds.
- Next, place a teaspoon of the cheesecake filling onto the biscuit.
- Then dip another biscuit into the orange and sandwich it together with this biscuit. Stand this up onto a serving plate that can fit into the fridge.
- Repeat using all the biscuits and about ¾ of the cheesecake filling until you have a log of biscuits.
- Spread the remaining mixture over the top and sides to completely cover the biscuit log.
- Cover in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 12 hours. To serve, zest over another orange and/or low protein chocolate.
- Add stewed rhubarb into the cheesecake filling
- Serve with fresh fruit or berries
- Use other low protein biscuits for this recipe
- To make a chocolate cake, use chocolate biscuits, coco and low protein cream cheese
- Great for parties, BBQs, celebrations and, for the whole family to enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision
*The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.