Pancake Day crepes
100g Loprofin Mix
2 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
25g melted butter
Oil for frying
- Mix the Loprofin Mix and Loprofin Egg Replacer in a bowl, then add the Sno-Pro and melted butter and mix until you have a smooth but thin batter (if it’s a little too thick, you can add a few tablespoons of water).
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium/high heat then add a small amount of the batter (the pancake should be nice and thin).
- Fry the pancake for a few minutes per side until golden. Then remove the pancake from the pan and place it on a lined sheet.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter up.
- Serve with sugar and lemon or fresh fruit and low protein ice-cream.
- Once made, the pancakes can be layered with small pieces of baking paper and then once cooled, can be placed in a sandwich bag and frozen until needed.
Chef's Tips: You can use the pancake to make other recipes - see our pancake cannelloni recipe here.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.