- Finely chop the onion and mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the onion and mushrooms to the pan.
- Add the Loprofin Mix and stir into the pan.
- Then slowly add the Sno-Pro, stirring so the mixture thickens. Simmer for 5 minutes, adding the dried herbs and garlic puree.
- Spoon the mixture into the middle of the premade low protein pancakes, then roll up the pancakes and place them into an oiled baking dish.
- Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Sprinkle over the low protein cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 170°c oven until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot straight from the oven.
Chef's tip: You can fill the pancakes with Loprofin veggie bolognese or add other vegetables to the mushroom mixture.
Make ahead and freeze - when ready to eat, you can bake the pancakes in foil from frozen.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.