Bang bang noodle salad
- 75g Loprofin Spaghetti cooked and cooled
- 2 tsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- Few drops of sesame seed oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 red chilli de-seeded chopped
- 25g carrots shredded
- 50g red/yellow peppers
- 25g bean sprouts
- 25g cucumber sliced
- 25g celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Mix in a bowl the soy sauce, chopped chilli, peanut butter, sesame oil, juice, and zest of the lime and season with black pepper before whisking together.
- Add the chopped vegetables and spaghetti into the bowl and coat them in the dressing.
- Finish the salad off by sprinkling over the chopped coriander.
- The salad can be kept chilled for 4/5 days in the fridge.
- Great for a lunch or BBQ
- You can have this dish hot by stir-frying the vegetables in a little oil then add the noodles and dressing to heat through
- Add any veg to this dish like fennel, raw beetroot, mushrooms, baby corn, peas
- If you like a creamy dressing add 50g low protein mayonnaise
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision
*The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.