*Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for males +50yrs (excluding Na, K, Mg and Cl). **Product can be provided to patients upon the request of a Healthcare Professional. They are intended for the purpose of professional evaluation only.
- Hubbard GP et al. Proc. Nutr. Soc. 2010; 69; OCE2: E164
- Freeman R et al. Ageing Clin Exp Res. 2011; 23; 1:159
- Hubbard GP et al. Clin Nutr. Supp. 2009; 4(2): 41
- Hubbard GP et al. Clin Nutr. 2012; 31(3): 293–312.
- Addison R. A national audit of chronic constipation in the community. Nursing Times, 2003. 99: 11, 34-35.
- Stratton RJ et al. Disease-related malnutrition: an evidence-based approach to treatment. Oxford: CABI publishing; 2003.
- Russell C & Elia M. Nutrition Screening Survey in the UK and Republic of Ireland in 2010. A report by BAPEN 2011
- Green C. Fibre in Enteral Nutrition. Clinical Nutrition, 2001; 20 (Suppl 1): 23-39.
- Elia M et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis: the clinical and physiological effects of fibre-containing enteral formulae. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2008, 27;120-145
- Prebiotics: A Consumer Guide for Making Smart Choices. www.isapp.net; http://isappscience.org/resources/ [17/03/2017].
- Bouhnik, Y et al. The capacity of nondigestible carbohydrates to stimulate fecal bifi dobacteria in healthy humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-response relation study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2004; 80:1658-64