Fortijuce is a high energy (1.5kcal/ml), ready to drink, juice style Oral Nutritional Supplement for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition.
Why use Fortijuce with your patients?
- Fortijuce provides an alternative Oral Nutritional Supplement for those patients who tire from or dislike milk tasting products
- Fortijuce is fat free and suitable for those patients who are advised to follow a low fat diet
- Fortijuce is available in 7 fruity flavours which could help support compliance in your patients
Apple | Orange | Blackcurrant | Strawberry | Forest Fruit | Tropical | Lemon
- A Fruit Juice Style Oral Nutritional Supplement
- High energy (1.5kcal/ml)
- Contains 7.8g protein
- 300kcal per bottle
- Gluten & lactose free
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Gluten Free||Lactose Free||Suitable for Vegetar ians||Suitable for Kosher||Suitable for Halal|
1Lactose below 300mg/kg.
2Nutricia has Kosher approval for these products.
3Certified by the Halal Food Council of Europe.
Information correct as of February 2021.
For full nutritional information and ingredients please see individual product label.
Lemon flavour: Water, glucose syrup, maltodextrin, whey protein isolate (from cow’s milk), sugar, flavouring, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, calcium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, potassium chloride, ferrous lactate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, zinc sulphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, colour (curcumin), copper gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, thiamin hydrochloride, retinyl palmitate, manganese sulphate, sodium fluoride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin. Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredient in bold.
For the full nutritional information for Fortijuce, view the data card below
To further support compliance in your patients, we have developed a refreshing collection of quick and tasty recipes that can be used with Fortijuce.
Fortijuce is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition and must be used under medical supervision
- Hubbard, et al. Clin Nutr. 2012;31:293-312.
* Product can be provided to patients upon the request of a Healthcare Professional. They are intended for the purpose of
professional evaluation only.