Preparation and directions for usage
• Make up each feed as required.
• For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds.
• Discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
• Due to the characteristics of some ingredients in Aptamil® Sensavia® Follow
On milk, the milk can separate once prepared. If this occurs, shake the bottle
vigorously to mix and use as normal.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no
longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into
a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened
or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do
not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too
few scoops can be harmful. Replace lid on beaker. Shake vertically and
vigorously (for 10 seconds) until powder is dissolved.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
Partially hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Starch, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifiers (Citric acid ester of mono- & diglycerides, Soy lecithin), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Ferrous sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Inositol, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Folic acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodine, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.