Preparation and directions for usage
• Check best before date and shake well before use.
• Feeds can be fed at room temperature or warmed if required.
• To warm the feed, stand sealed bottle in hot water. Remember to test
the temperature of the feed on your wrist before feeding.
• Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
• Discard any unused feed after 1 hour.
• Due to the characteristics of some ingredients in Aptamil® Sensavia®
First Infant milk, the milk can separate once prepared. If this occurs,
shake the bottle vigorously to mix and use as normal.
Check cap before opening. Do not use if seal is broken.
1. Unscrew cap
2. Remove seal
3. Add teat
4. Ready to feed
Demineralised water, Partially hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil (contains soy lecithin), Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifier (Citric acid ester of mono- and di-glycerides), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium di-hydrogen phosphate, Potassium chloride, Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Calcium phosphate, Calcium chloride, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Ferrous lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Inositol, Vitamin D3, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Copper gluconate, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Folic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Manganese sulphate. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.