The Evolution of Dietetic Practice Post-Pandemic is a free educational event for healthcare professionals. The event will cover a variety of lectures from leading experts in adult clinical practice across both oral and enteral nutrition.
The educational agenda will include:
- Breaking down peptide-based feeds: who, why and when to use?
- Showcasing the extended roles of dietitians
- Prehabilitation in oncology: how can dietitians make an impact?
- The emerging role of a PCN Dietitian
- Together we can make the planet better: driving sustainability in tube feeding.
This educational event offers a fantastic opportunity to network with other healthcare professionals. There will also be an array of Nutricia stands, providing an opportunity to meet the team and learn about our latest updates.
Visit our exhibition stands for your chance to win a prize:
This event is intended for healthcare professionals only.