- Follow our Loprofin basic bread recipe to make your dough.
- Roll out balls of the bread dough to form a flat pear shape.
- Place on a tray and allow to prove for 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with a little oil or coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Slide in the naan and cook on both sides for a few minutes until golden on both sides.
- Whenever you are rolling /handling dough always dust your work surface with Loprofin Mix to stop the dough from sticking to the roller and to your work surface.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional