*compared to other vanilla or original (neutral, sweetened) flavoured GMPbased protein substitutes on the UK market (PKU patient event (n=40), Data on file 2019)2
†compared to Cambrookes RTD Glytactin in a blind taste-test against, the only other liquid-based formula available within the UK (PKU patient event (n=19), Data on file 2019)3
Typical PKU diets can often lack certain essential nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and soluble fibre.5,6
To combat this, all PKU GMPro products provide a source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - fundamental for the formation and function of the nervous system, particularly the brain and retina.9
• PKU GMPro LQ is the most preferred liquid GMP-based protein substitute,10 which can aid in compliance5
• Drink-and-go formulas are proven to remove compliance barriers in PKU patients5
Liquid PKU protein substitutes are proven to:*
• Reduce self-consciousness5
• Offer sustained and efficacious improvements in compliance5,7
Designed to have a great taste and texture PKU GMPro can make compliance easier and more enjoyable.2,5
PKU GMPro; the best tasting GMP-based protein substitute*
PKU GMPro LQ; the patient preferred GMP-based liquid protein substitute†
PKU GMPro LQ is easy to take in any situation, helping patients when convenience is the key to compliance10
• Drink-and-go formula of PKU GMPro LQ means that patient compliance is not restricted by their availability for powder prep
• PKU GMPro LQ is easy to take in any situation, helping patients when convenience is the key to compliance8
• PKU GMPro Powder is discreet and accommodates different tastes and preferences, for added variety & discretion
• Patients can mix and match PKU GMPro products to fit their lifestyle
PKU patients feel significantly more full and tended to feel less hungry, while taking PKU GMPro as a full or part replacement for their usual amino-acid based protein substitutes.11
Drink-and-go formulas are proven to remove compliance barriers in PKU patients7
PKU GMPro is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of proven phenylketonuria (PKU) and must be used under medical supervision. Refer to label for details.
Your patients can mix and match PKU GMPro with other protein substitutes in the Nutricia Metabolics range, to give variety, prevent taste fatigue, and help support compliance further.
Product can be provided to patients upon the request of a Healthcare Professional. They are intended for the purpose of professional evaluation only.
Anamix First Spoon is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders in infants and as a supplementary feed in young children. It must be used under medical supervision. Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Refer to label for details.
This information is intended for healthcare professionals only.