Small Talk Faltering Growth Spring 2022 Issue
This jam packed issue focuses on faltering growth with articles and case studies written by experts on a wide range of topics including:
- The results of a survey conducted by members of the dietetic team at GOSH regarding the management of cardiac infants and how best to manage shared care with local services
- An overview of a truly unique project by a working group of the British Inherited Metabolic Disorders Group (BIMDG) on the development and evaluation of the TEMPLE modules
- The dietetic management of ARFIDS by a specialist eating disorders dietitian
- Congenital hyperinsulinism and how this is managed in specialist centres
- Plus 3 clinical case studies
Download your copy below and if you have any further questions please do contact your Nutricia representative or the Nutricia Resource Centre.
Looking to speak to your local Nutricia representative?
Select ‘request a meeting/ call with a local sales rep’ as the topic of enquiry when completing our contact form, and your local account manager will be in touch shortly.