- Follow our Loprofin basic bread recipe to make your dough.
- Roll out small balls of dough with a rolling pin to a 6 inch circle.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and place the wrap in only cook on each side for about 30–40 seconds.
- Once cooked, layer these up using baking paper inbetween each wrap and store in freezer until needed or enjoy fresh.
- Whenever you are rolling /handling dough always dust your work surface with Loprofin Mix to stop the dough from sticking to the roller and to your work surface.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional