Macaroni cheese and tomato
1 packet 108g macaroni cheese pasta and sauce
1 bottle Fortisip Compact neutral flavour
60ml (4 tbsps) boiling water
15g grated cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
- Place the macaroni cheese in a small pan, add the bottle of Fortisip Compact.
- Add 2 tbsps boiling water and cook over a gentle heat, stirring continuously**.
- As the sauce become thick add another tablespoon of water and repeat until the pasta is cooked (this takes approximately eight minutes).
- Place the macaroni cheese in a heatproof dish, sprinkle with the cheese and place the tomato on top.
- Grill until the cheese has melted.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Cooking Fortisip Compact may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product If you have any concerns please speak to your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.