Mushroom and cheese omlette
Ingredients10g butter & 1 tsp (5ml) oil
30g (2 tbsps) grated cheese
Salt and pepper
1 bottle Fortisip Compact, neutral flavour
3 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk in the grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add the bottle of Fortisip Compact and beat well.
- Heat the oil and butter in an omelette pan and gently fry the mushrooms until they just start to colour.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan.
- Pour the omelette mixture into the hot pan and fork through the mixture until the base of the omelette begins to set**.
- Place the pan under the grill and cook until the omelette is risen and golden all over.
- Place the cooked mushrooms on top and serve immediately.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
**Cooking Fortisip Compact may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product If you have any concerns please speak to your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.