Ingredients1 packet of brownie mix
2 bottles Fortisip Compact Fibre mocha or vanilla flavour
Icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/350°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Line one small brownie tin, or use a shallow foil container approximately 15x12cm and place the brownie mix in the bowl.
- Gently whisk in the Fortisip Compact Fibre until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until a skewer comes out clean**.
- Once cooled cut into four squares and dust with icing sugar to serve.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional
**Baking Fortisip Compact Fibre may reduce the vitamin and mineral content of the product. If you have any concerns please speak to your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.