Courgette spaghetti with cauliflower and red onion with Neocate Syneo
Ensure food is pureed, mashed or chopped to a safe size and texture for your baby
- Boil the courgette spaghetti in a small pan for 2-3 minutes
- Drain the courgette and leave to one side to cool
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan and fry the red onion until soft
- Stir in the cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender
- Remove from the heat and add the mixed herbs
- Transfer 1 serving to a small bowl and allow to cool for 2 minutes
- Add 1 scoop of Neocate Syneo to the cauliflower, herbs and onion mixture to form a sauce
- Serve on a bed of the courgette spaghetti
Chef's tip: You can make your own cauliflower couscous by chopping cauliflower in a food blender.
Portions can be frozen without the Neocate Syneo.
Defrost, reheat and cool the portion to room temperature before stirring in the Neocate Syneo.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.