Potato and leek purée with Neocate Syneo
Ensure food is pureed, mashed or chopped to a safe size and texture for your baby
- Place the potato and leek in a small saucepan with cooled boiled water
- Simmer until tender, drain and leave to cool
- Blend the vegetables until smooth using a food processor or hand blender
- Spoon out one portion of purée*
- Stir in 30ml cooled boiled water
- Stir in 1 scoop of Neocate Syneo thoroughly and serve
* Extra purée may be frozen. Add Neocate Syneo once it has been defrosted.
Chef's tip: Why not try another variation of this and swap the leek and potato with peas and courgette
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.