Ice cream sundae
2 scoops banana ice cream, see separate recipe for banana ice cream using Fortisip Compact Fibre
1 banana, sliced
30ml (2 tbsp) ice cream chocolate sauce
10ml squirty cream
1 chocolate flake
- Place half the banana in the base of a glass or bowl.
- Squeeze in half the chocolate sauce.
- Place the two scoops of ice cream in the glass or bowl.
- Place the rest of the banana on top of the ice cream.
- Squeeze over the remaining chocolate sauce.
- Top with squirty cream and place the flake on top.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.