Rice pudding with fruit topping with Aptamil Pepti
50g shortgrain pudding rice
568ml Aptamil Pepti
25g caster sugar (if you prefer not to add sugar, sweeten with a sweet fruit instead)
Dairy-free soya-free margarine
*Please note that nutmeg is NOT a nut, despite having the word ‘nut’ in it.
Allergy information: EF, NF, SF, WF, GF, WCMPF. Offer at the texture your infant can manage.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, 300°F or gas mark 2.
- Wash the rice and drain well. Generously grease an ovenproof dish with half the margarine. Place the rice in the dish and stir in the formula milk. Leave to soak and soften for 30 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir well. Sprinkle with grated nutmeg and dot with the remaining dairy-free soya-free margarine.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 2 hrs until soft and creamy, stirring after the first 30 minutes.
- Serve with a fruit topping.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
Breastfeeding is best. Aptamil Pepti 1 & 2 are foods for special medical purposes for the dietary management of Cow’s Milk Allergy. They should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Aptamil Pepti 1 is suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6-12 months. Aptamil Pepti 2 is only suitable for infants from 6 months as part of a mixed diet.