Omelette with tomato and mushroom filling with Aptamil Pepti
Allergy information: NF, SF, WF, GF, WCMPF. Offer at the texture your infant can manage.
- Whisk together the egg, water and formula milk powder then add the cheese. Set aside.
- Skin the tomato by scoring with a cross then placing in boiling water for 1 minute. The skin should then come off easily. Cut the tomato in half and carefully remove all the seeds.
- Chop the tomato and finely slice the mushrooms.
- Make the filling by frying together the tomato and mushrooms in half the dairy-free margarine until soft. Set aside.
- To make the omelette melt the remaining margarine in a non-stick frying pan. Pour in the egg mixture and cook over a gentle heat until completely set throughout.
- Place the tomato and mushroom filling onto half the omelette then flip over the other half to make a lid. Serve immediately once it has cooled down.
Chef's tip: Ensure you do not cook on too hot a heat and that your frying pan or wok is non-stick to prevent sticking or burning of the omelette.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
Breastfeeding is best. Aptamil Pepti 1 & 2 are foods for special medical purposes for the dietary management of Cow’s Milk Allergy. They should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Aptamil Pepti 1 is suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6-12 months. Aptamil Pepti 2 is only suitable for infants from 6 months as part of a mixed diet.