Mini blueberry pancakes with Aptamil Pepti
125g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
300ml Aptamil Pepti
Fresh blueberries or other soft fruit
Vegetable oil (may contain soya – please check ingredients)
*To make the recipe egg-free, omit the egg and use self raising flour in the recipe.
Allergy information: NF, SF, WCMPF. Offer at the texture your infant can manage.
- Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Whisk the egg and the formula milk together and gradually add this mixture to the flour, beating continuously until you have a smooth batter.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat until you see a faint haze.
- Ladle the batter into the pan to make several thin discs approx 5cm across.
- When the mixture has set into shape ensure that the underside is golden. Turn the pancakes over with a palette knife and cook for a few seconds to brown.
- Serve with dairy-free yoghurt.
Chef's tip: These are delicious when made with berry fruits.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
Breastfeeding is best. Aptamil Pepti 1 & 2 are foods for special medical purposes for the dietary management of Cow’s Milk Allergy. They should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Aptamil Pepti 1 is suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6-12 months. Aptamil Pepti 2 is only suitable for infants from 6 months as part of a mixed diet.