Turkey and guacamole quesadillas with Neocate Junior
- Combine the avocado and Neocate Junior Unflavoured to form a smooth paste
- Place the tortilla in a dry frying pan on a low heat
- Spread the mixture over one half of the tortilla
- Layer on the turkey, tomatoes and fresh coriander and cover with the dairy-free cheese
- Fold over the tortilla and press into the pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then turn
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes
Chef's tip: Use ham or chicken instead of turkey. Try adding crushed kidney beans. Serve with a tomato dip.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.