Salmon with potato and spinach with Neocate LCP
1 small fresh salmon fillet (100g) and cut into small cubes (check for bones)
1 small potato (50g) cooked
1 tsp olive oil
Spinach (10g) washed
Small piece of onion (15g) peeled and finely chopped
Dash of lemon juice
2 tbsp water
4 scoops Neocate LCP plus 60ml of cooled boiled water mixed to a smooth consistency
Ensure food is pureed, mashed or chopped to a safe size and texture for your baby
- Heat the oil in a small pan
- Fry the onion gently for a few minutes until soft
- Stir in the salmon and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked
- Add the spinach and lemon juice and continue to cook until the spinach has wilted
- Add the water and and leave the mixture to cool
- Add the Neocate LCP to the salmon mixture and stir thoroughly
- Add the cooked potato
- Purée, mash, chop to required consistency
- Adjust consistency with cooled boiled water if required and serve
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.