Chicken and lentil curry with Neocate Junior
½ chicken breast cut into small chunks
1 tbsp oil
25g onion finely chopped
1 cloves garlic
Pinch of turmeric
Pinch of ground coriander (optional)
Pinch of ground cumin
Small pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
25g cooked green lentils
A little freshly chopped fresh coriander (optional)
2 scoops of Neocate Junior Unflavoured
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the onion and garlic fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spices and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the water, sultanas, fresh coriander and lentils. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before stirring in the Neocate Junior.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.