Spiced bread sauce
- In a pan over low heat, place the Sno-Pro and heat until warm
- Now add the spices and garlic and breadcrumbs
- Turn off the heat and allow to stand for 30 minutes
- Now heat the sauce so it’s hot before adding the butter - stir through to serve and add the chopped basil to garnish
- This is a sauce used normally on Christmas dinner
- You can change the spices to suit who is eating it
- This sauce can be changed for different dishes - onion and basil is great with roasted veg
- Use nutmeg and mixed herbs for roasted mushroom
- You can use this sauce as a dip with raw veg serve sauce cold
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional