- Follow our Loprofin basic bread recipe to make your dough.
- Roll the dough into lots of long thin shapes, the size of breadsticks.
- Brush with olive oil (you can sprinkle with sea salt flakes, poppy seeds, sesame seeds or cracked black pepper).
- Cover and leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size.
- Bake 170°C for 8–10 minutes until golden brown
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container or tin.
- Whenever you are rolling /handling dough always dust your work surface with Loprofin Mix to stop the dough from sticking to the roller and to your work surface.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
*The phenylalanine content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional