Bean feast with Neocate LCP
1-2 tsp olive oil
Onion (25g) finely chopped
Green beans (50g) cooked and very finely chopped
Haricot beans (25g)
Cannellini beans (25g)
Kidney beans (25g)
Butternut squash (25g) peeled and finely diced
Tomato (50g) chopped
4 scoops Neocate LCP plus 60ml of cooled boiled water mixed to a smooth consistency
Ensure food is pureed, mashed or chopped to a safe size and texture for your baby
- Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the onion until lightly brown and soft
- Add the butternut squash and green beans
- Fry for 2-3 minutes until the squash begins to soften
- Add the chopped tomatoes, beans and basil and simmer for 5 minutes
- Purée, mash, chop to required consistency
- Adjust consistency with cooled boiled water if necessary
- Stir in the Neocate LCP thoroughly and serve
- Serve with rice or mashed potato
Allergens may be present, please check individual product labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Image is a serving suggestion only – ensure all foods are prepared to the appropriate size and texture for your child before serving. This website is intended for parents or carers of children who have been prescribed a product from the Neocate range by a Healthcare Professional.
The Neocate range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy, multiple food protein allergies or other conditions where an amino acid formula is recommended, and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.