Ingredients350g exchange free vegetables
2 tbsp olive oil
100g Loprofin Rice
325ml hot vegetable stock
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh herbs, to garnish
- Peel and trim the vegetables. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the veg for 1–2 minutes.
- Add the Loprofin Rice to the pan and coat each grain of rice in the oil and juices.
- Add the stock to the saucepan and stir well. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir frequently during cooking to prevent the rice sticking to the saucepan.
- Add a little extra stock or water if the risotto becomes too dry.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste before serving with a garnish of fresh herbs.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.