Ingredients3 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 red onion, diced
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 tsp turmeric
2 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp cumin
3 tsp tikka masala paste
1/2 pint water
450g free vegetables - peppers, mushrooms, courgette, butternut squash
400g tin of chopped tomatoes
Salt and pepper
Loprofin Rice , to serve
- Heat 3 tbsp cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic, onion, tomato puree, turmeric, chilli powder, ground cumin and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the tikka masala paste and water and stir for a further 1 minute.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook on moderate heat for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the curry, season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Loprofin Rice.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin and Sno-Pro by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.