1 bottle of Fortini Compact Multi Fibre Strawberry
1 level tsp of strawberry jelly powder
30ml of boiling hot water
80ml of double cream
Sprinkle of hundreds and thousands to decorate (optional)
- Whip cream into stiff peaks
- Slowly add Fortini Compact Multi Fibre
- Dissolve jelly powder into boiling water
- Allow jelly mixture to cool for 5 minutes
- Add jelly mixture to cream
- Divide into serving dishes
- Decorate with sprinkles
- Refrigerate for 3 hours overnight
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Fortini Compact Multi Fibre is a Food for Specialised Medical Purposes for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition and growth failure in children from one year onwards, and must be used under medical supervision.
The nutritional information indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the nutritional information on individual ingredients and food labels.