Red velvet cupcakes
135g Loprofin Mix
50g caster sugar
1 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ bottle (20ml) liquid red food colouring
Suitable butter cream icing and decorations
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a cupcake tray with paper cases.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the Loprofin Mix, Loprofin Egg Replacer and baking powder into the mixture and mix together while gradually adding the Sno-Pro and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the red food colouring to the mixture.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture into the paper cases and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and decorate.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.