- Add 1 tsp of cornflour and white vinegar to the basic mixture to the basic meringue mixture (don’t over mix).
- Tip the mixture onto a lined baking tray, smooth out the mixture to form a 7 inch circle.
- Place in a pre-heated oven 170°C. As soon as you place it in the oven turn down the temperature to 100°C and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and allow to completely cool in the oven (overnight).
- Top with whipped vegan double cream and fresh fruit.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.