1–2 tbsp custard powder (not custard mix)
1–2 tbsp sugar
- Mix the custard powder and sugar with a small amount of Sno-Pro to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining Sno-Pro and butter until almost at boiling point.
- Remove the Sno-Pro from the heat and stir in the paste.
- Return to the heat and bring the mixture to the boil – stir continuously until the custard begins to thicken.
- Thin the custard down with a little more Sno-Pro if necessary.
- Serve hot or cold.
Leftover can be stored in the fridge for one day. If reheating, use a little Sno-Pro or water to lighten the custard which may have thickened in the fridge.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.