1 sachet Complan Shake powder, chocolate flavour
120g dark chocolate
70g white chocolate
100g caster sugar
75g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together on the hob.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Slightly whisk the eggs and add to the mixture.
- Gently fold in the Complan Shake powder and the plain flour.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and fold into the brownie mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined tin (approximately 8x8 inches) and bake for about 50 minutes.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Complan Shake by a healthcare professional.
Complan Shake is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use in the dietary management of disease related malnutrition and must be used under medical supervision. For more information please speak to your healthcare professional.
The nutritional information indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the nutritional information on individual ingredients and food labels.