Cheesy Tuna Pasta Bake
1 bottle of Fortini Compact Multi Fibre Neutral
20g plain flower
100g grated cheddar cheese
80ml full fat milk
1 x 160g tin of tuna
2tbsp of sweetcorn Parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- Boil the pasta as per pack's instructions.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour. Cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the milk and Fortini Compact Multi Fibre** on a low heat to make a thick white sauce. Do not boil Fortini Compact Multi Fibre.
- Remove from the heat and stir in all but a handful of cheese.
- Drain the pasta, add to the white sauce also add tuna, sweetcorn and parsley, then season.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the grated cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden and starting to brown.**
**Do not boil Fortini Compact Multi Fibre as it may destroy the vitamin and mineral content of the product. Always test the temperature of the food before serving.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Fortini Compact Multi Fibre is a Food for Specialised Medical Purposes for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition and growth failure in children from one year onwards, and must be used under medical supervision.
The nutritional information indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the nutritional information on individual ingredients and food labels.