IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders and must be used under medical supervision.
Share your creations with us to be in a chance to win!
Terms and Conditions for the Low Protein Baking Competition Promotion ("the Promotion")
1. By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Promotion materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
2. The Promotion is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and agents of Nutricia Limited or any of its subsidiary of affiliated companies, members of the immediate families or households of such employees, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, the decoration of the low protein bake can be done by a child but entry to the promotion must be done by their parent or guardian in line with this paragraph.
3. Entry to this Promotion is without any obligation to prescribe, supply, administer, recommend, buy or sell, any Nutricia products or services.
4. Internet access and a valid Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account is required.
5. The promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
6. The Promotion starts at 00.01 UK time on 05.07.21 and all entries must be received by no later than 23:59 UK time on the closing date of 6.09.21.
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must submit a photo of their decorated low protein baked good to the @lowproconnect Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. Nutricia will repost each photo via @lowproconnect Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on 13.09.2021. The 2 photos with the most likes on our photos by 20.09.21 23.59 will win.
8. Entry to the Promotion is free, no purchase is necessary.
9. The use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
10. Entrants represent and warrant that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing, from any person who may have helped create and/or be featured in their entry and that their entry to the Promotion fully complies with these terms and conditions and:
a. is their original work and does not include the work of a third party, or if it does include such work that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing;
b. has not previously been submitted in any promotion or other promotion and has not won an award or prize of any kind;
c. does not contain any use of the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements, in whole or in part, of any person, living, or dead without permission (proof of which must be provided to the promoter upon request);
d. does not include trade marks, logos, or copyright protected material which belongs to third parties without permission (including, but not limited to, company names, music, photographs, motion picture or television programme clips or audio tracks, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media);
e. is not subject to any third party agreements and the promoter will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of its use (as set out in these terms and conditions) or the exploitation of the idea or video or rights therein;
f. does not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks or any other content which could adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the promoter or any other individuals and/or entities (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
g. does not contain pornographic or sexual content, hateful or discriminatory content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), does not contain content which promotes violence or harm to another living creature or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
h. does not include threats of any kind or anything that may intimidate, harass, or bully anyone, or invade the privacy of any person (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
i. does not violate any applicable local state, provincial, national or international law or include any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence;
j. does not feature, refer to, or mention any brands competing with the promoter; and
k. does not contain any known virus, trojan horse, worm, trapdoor or similar software that may in any way infect or affect any of the promoter's hardware or software systems;
l. user generated content submitted for the Promotion must not contain or display infant formula milks from any formula milk company;
m. if user generated content shows a child sitting or standing, they must be sitting or standing safely (e.g. no standing on tables or sofas). The content must not otherwise show a child in any potential harm, contain or make reference to anything which could be perceived as dangerous or putting a child at risk;
n. user generated content submitted for the Promotion must not show bottle feeding or otherwise undermine the practice of breastfeeding; and
o. all children featured in user generated content submitted for the Promotion must be suitably clothed. A nappy is acceptable.
The promoter reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend from the Promotion any content submitted if it suspects any breach of these terms and conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such content.
11. Entrants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
12. Entrants using multiple Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts will be disqualified.
13. There will be 2 winners.
14. To enter the Promotion, entrants must submit a photo of their decorated low protein baked good to the @lowproconnect Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. Nutricia will repost each photo via @lowproconnect Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on 13.09.2021. The 2 photos with the most likes on our photos by 20.09.21 23.59 will win.
15. The winners will be notified no later than 30.09.2021 by direct message via the social media platform they have used to enter.
16. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
17. The prizes will be sent to the winners in the form of a digital voucher by email to the email address provided by the winners.
18. If any e-mails / social media messages to the winners are returned as undeliverable / a winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible email address for receipt of their prize by 14.10.2021, the promoter reserves the right to either conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner to award their prize to another participant.
19. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner.
20. The winners will win £20 Amazon voucher.
21. The winners are responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these terms and conditions.
22. The winners are also responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
23. Each prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
24. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
25. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon which can be found at https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=200272910&app-nav-type=modal/ref=gcui_d_e_tc_o_d. Any complaints or questions relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Amazon.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to have their name and photograph featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name and entry as a winner available on Facebook, on Twitter and on Instagram between 20.09.2021 and 31.12.2021.
27. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
28. In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoter's reasonable control and not related to a winner, the promoter is unable to award a prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
29. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize by selecting another winner, through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
30. Save where it has been negligent, the promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entrants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion.
31. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
PARAGRAPHS 32 AND 33 CONTAIN DATA PROTECTION WORDING – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
32. The promoter will collect and process participants' personal information and it will be shared with the promoter's agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winners. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion.
34. Although the Promotion may be featured on Facebook, twitter and Instagram, this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this Promotion, all entrants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any liability arising out of this Promotion. Entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in these terms and conditions.
35. The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
36. Neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the promoter to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
37. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
38. Amazon is not connected or otherwise associated with this Promotion and the provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the promoter of Amazon or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Amazon.
39. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
40. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG
Please do not send entries to this address.